|Coordinates:||46° 4' 30.00" N, 11° 15' 6.01" E|
|Objects:||SR-1 antler (antler), SR-2 antler (antler), SR-3 antler (antler), SR-4 antler (antler), SR-5 antler (antler), SR-6 antler (antler), SR-7 antler (antler), SR-8 antler (antler), SR-9 antler (antler), SR-10 antler (antler), SR-11 stone (porphyry), SR-12 antler (antler), SR-13 antler (antler), SR-14 potsherd (pottery), SR-15 bowl (pottery)|
|Field names:||Montesei di Serso|
Serso, in local dialect called Sers, is a fraction of the community Pergine Valsugana in the italian region Trentino, on 545 m a.s.l.
The community of Serso was founded in the 19th century and in 1928 was united with Pergine Valsugana.
The village is situated at a terraced slop on the right bank of the Fersina, above Pergine which is about 2 km away from Serso. In the village, inhabited by about 450 people, reside a lot of historical buildings.
Places of interest:
- Church of St. George: The church, dedicated to the local saint George, is located among vineyards between Serso and Viarago. The first mention of the church goes back in 1531, however the building must be obviously older.
- Church of St. Johannes from Nepomuk: The church, located in the centre of Serso, was built in the 18th century. The church of St. George was replaced as parish church by the church of Johannes from Nepomuk.
- Museum of hydroelectric power station: In Serso one hydroelectric power station which was built in 1893 on the Rio Nero still operates. In the museums several instruments like the turbines from 1924 and photos of the time of commencement are in exhibition.
- archaeological find spot: Slightly outside of Serso on two hills were discovered the rests of a settlement which was occupied from about 2.000 BC to the 1st century BC. For further information see Montesei di Serso.